So you've decided to get a memorial tattoo. Great! It is a wonderful way of honoring someone you care for. Lets look at some memorial tattoo ideas to help you decide on a more specific tattoo.
Many people that never imagined getting tattooed end up getting a memorial tattoo as their first design. Whether you are new to tattoos or not, here 's a list of 5 memorial tattoo ideas to think about:
1. A design that represents a great interest the person had. For instance, if he or she loved dragons, you could get a tattoo of a dragon.
2. Another idea is inking a tattoo phrase that reminds you of how he or she was as a person. For example, the phrase could state a nice fact about the person, followed by "in memory of" and the name.
3. Religious symbols is also very common. You could get a cross along with the persons the name. If you don't want a cross, flowers is a great alternative. This is one of the most popular memorial tattoo ideas.
4. Since you've decided to get a tattoo like this, chances are you've shared some great moments together with the one you want to be reminded of. Why not get a tattoo that reminds you of one of those that moments? Think about a great memory and find a good tattoo design that fits that memory.
5. Here's a warning if you are new to tattoos. Stay away from portrait tattoos. These are very hard to draw correctly and may end up looking really bad. There are numerous examples of this kind of tattoo gone wrong on the internet.
Please listen carefully. Nobody wants to get a tattoo they may regret having. I recommend taking a look at a good tattoo design website for memorial tattoo ideas, so you can find the best possible design. Here is a very good website for finding amazing tattoo designs: http://www.tattooheaven.info/